‘’The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.’’ (John 10:10)
|03/05||Kam Tin Corps
Corps Officer : Major Alfred Wong
Associate Corps Officer : Major Agatha Wong
1. Owing to restrictions under the pandemic, online Sunday Holiness Meeting has been the only meeting we could organise, thus our brothers and sisters of the Corps had not been in touch for some time. Pray that our Heavenly Father will allow us to have more interaction and to build up one another in physical meetings when the epidemic situation is less severe.
2. Pray for God’s grace for the resumption of our services in chaplaincy and family support. Open a way for spreading the gospel. Also pray for enthusiastic participation of the special fellowship meeting for young people to be held end May. May God bless the meeting.
|04/05||Centaline Charity Fund Queen’s Hill School
Head：Mr. Daniel Lo
1. Pray for the health of all school staffs, teachers and students after class resumption.
2. Pray for the new residents of Queen’s Hill that they will adapt to their new living environment soon.
|05/05||THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
India Central Territory
TC: Colonel Yaqoob Masih
CS: Lt.-Colonel Masilamony Stalin
Officers 743(A532/ R211) Aux-Capts 11 Envoy 2 Corps 275
Sr Soldiers 75,464 Adherents 5,736 Jr Soldiers 17,557
1. Evangeline Booth Hospital opening: This is a core project of the Territory, and the hospital building is completed and ready for opening.
2. Officer Health (Active and Retired): Most of our officers both active and retired are having various health issues. This year from January five active officers were PTG and Retired. This is big concern to the Territory.
3. Cadets Commissioning “Messengers of Reconciliation Session” – Commissioning and Ordination to be held on 7 and 8 May 2022
4. Territorial Review by IHQ
5. Towards Self Support Territory: Territory is striving hard to move forward Towards Self Support by the year 2025.
|06/05||Shaukeiwan Community Day Rehabilitation Service
Asst. Service Supervisor: Ms. Kian Ching
1. May our staff be strengthened and filled with God’s power, so that we have faith and wisdom to continue providing services that fulfil the needs of our service users under the severe epidemic situation.
2. Pray for God’s joy and peace upon our service users and their family. Pray that there are people who are willing to give and help fulfil the spiritual and material needs of the people in need.