Applications for 1 to 2-person units have now closed
**Only few 3 to 4-person units left for Type A application
||– Applicant who has been on the application waiting list for public rental housing (PRH) for not less than 3 years. The applicant must have been issued a blue acknowledgement card (1-4 persons) from the Hong Kong Housing Authority (HA);
– The applicant and his/her family member(s) must meet Housing Authority’s prevailing policies and eligibility criteria for applying for PRH (including but not limited to family size, Income and Asset value)
– The information of the applicant and his/her family member(s) provided in this application must be the same as that in the PRH application.
||– Applicant must be a Hong Kong resident of 18 years old or above;
– Applicant and his/her family member(s) are now living in inadequate housing conditions or with imminent housing needs, and meet the Income and Asset Limits for applying for PRH;
– Applicant and his/her family must be referred by the a Corps Officer of The Salvation Army or Social Worker of service units recognized by the Hong Kong Government.
Interested applicants should read carefully the Application Guide to understand the eligibility, process and evaluation criteria before completing the application form. Applicant is required to complete all the information listed on the form, provide the relevant supporting documents and statements (see Checklist of Supporting Documents). Applications must be submitted through one of the following methods:
A. By Email
– The completed application form, along with the electronic copy of all the required supporting documents, should be sent to [email@example.com]
– If an application is submitted by email successfully, applicant does not need to mail the application form to the Army. Repeated applications will NOT be considered.
B. By Post
– Applicant can submit the application form, together with the photocopies of all the required supporting documents, by post to ‘G/F, 11 Wing Sing Lane, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong’. Please write on the envelope ‘To • Gather’ @ Sam Shing Transitional Housing”
– Applications delivered to the Army due to insufficient postage or returned to the applicants by post office will not be processed.
C. In Person
– Applicant can submit the application form, together with the photocopies of all the required supporting documents, by hand to ‘G/F, 11 Wing Sing Lane, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong’. Please write on the envelope ‘To • Gather’ @ Sam Shing Transitional Housing”
– Office hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday, except public holidays)
Download application form & other documents
[Application Form – Type A ]
[Checklist of Supporting Documents]
1. How do I know if my application has been received?
Applicants will receive the submission notification by email and SMS within 14 working days.
2. How can I amend my application information if I fill in the wrong information?
Applicant may contact us to update your application when you have received your application number.
3. My family member has been pregnant. How do I count my household size?
If the applicant or his/her family member has been pregnant for 16 weeks or above, please provide copy of medical proof issued by registered medical practitioners and one family member can be added to the household size.