Together We Serve the Community
We welcome all individuals, organisations and corporates to become our volunteer members. Becoming our volunteer can serve the needy and broaden the service users’ horizons, enrich our service models and improve the service users’ quality of life. More collaboration helps to create more synergy to foster a caring society.
Fundraising Activity Volunteer
Every year The Salvation Army organises a wide range of fundraising activities to raise funds for our community care services. With your support, we can continue to develop and establish diversified services for the people in need. Your participation will be much appreciated. Give us your support by becoming a Fundraising Activity Volunteer.
- Charity Sale: be a booth leader to help coordinating the running of a charity sale booth and brief volunteer teams on the operation.
- Charity Race Events: a large number of volunteers is needed to support different posts in order for a large-scale charity event to be possible, i.e. Registration counter, Photo booth and Refreshment areas.
- Festive Home-visits (during Lunar New Year, Christmas and Mid-Autumn Festival): Sharing love and blessings with the families in need.
Register as Fundraising Activity Volunteer
Individual discussions will be held with the organisations / corporates to discuss the service nature and content of volunteer services. Various types of volunteer services are as follows:
- Professional support/ Consultation service. Advice provided with personal / corporate expertise helps to enhance our service quality.
- Regular Service: Mentorship, tutorial class, visits, outdoor activities, etc.
- Seasonal/ Festival Service: activities for different festivals, decoration for the festivals, caring for the elderly,
- One-off Service: carnivals, parent-child fun day, game competitions, performances, etc.
Register as a Regular Volunteer
Before submission, please download and read the Personal Data Protection Statement.
For enquiries, please contact 2783 2328.