Your Majesty, you are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory. (Daniel 2: 37)
Business and Administration Department Senior Director for Business and Administration : Mr. Alex Wong Ho Ming Petition
1. Pray for God’s healing upon colleagues with physical weakness.
2. May God keep and lead all staff of Business and Administration and their families in good health under the pandemic.
Kowloon Central Corps Corps Officer: Captain Joyce Lam Lee Noi Yan Petition
1. Pray for outreach evangelical ministries newly launched this year:
– Parents English Class – A joint effort with pre-school that allows parents to learn English, building relationship with them and let them learn about the Gospel;
– Young people’s music ministries – A joint effort with the Yaumatei Integrated Service for Young People that provides an opportunity for children from grassroots families to learn music, which may nurture their minds and let them learn about the truth, so that the families may be transformed by the Gospel.
2. This year the Corps is celebrating its 70th anniversary. May our brothers and sisters be connected in Christ with our faith and obedient to God’s calling for passing on our mission.
Aberdeen Main Family Store Assistant Store Manager : Ms Maggie Chan Yuen Yu Petition
1. We are blessed that we remain employed under the epidemic situation.
2. May the Lord bless our staff and their families to be healthy and peace.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Kenya Eastern Territory TC: Commissioner Margaret Siamoya CS: Lt.-Colonel Simon Mbuhtu Officers 772(A704/R68) Corps 547 Cadets 86 Sr Soldiers94,174 Jr Soldiers 61,038 Petition
1. Pray for the spiritual growth in the Territory and the zeal to win souls for Christ.
– All Territorial activities planned in the Territorial Calendar for the month of April to June 2021. Some of the activities include Divisional/ District reviews, Self-Denial ingathering, Easter campaigns, Officers council, National Music Festival to be held in Nakuru, International day of prayer for children.
2. On-going preparations for 100 years anniversary celebrations which will take place in the month of September 2021. Please pray for:
– The Territorial leaders from both Kenya East and Kenya West as they prepare to bring all people together for this great event
– Journey mercies for all invited guests
– Good health upon all those to attend
– Financial breakthrough to ensure that all logistics are put in place
– All invited brigades as they prepare their items for the occasion
– Safety at the venue
– Spiritual breakthrough throughout the celebration period
3. Pray for all officers, local officers, soldiers and young people to stand firm in faith and fight for Christ despite the challenges of Covid-19 pandemic. On the same note, please pray for complete healing of all those families infected and affected by Covid-19 virus in the Territory.
4. Financial breakthrough for our church projects, including the on-going women ministry housing project at Kabete ground. Pray also for all social work taking place in the Territory.
Tak Tin Residence for Senior Citizen Superintendant : Ms. Chan Tin Oi Petition
1. Pray for resumption of conditional visitation arrangement at the residences. Pray that it can be carried out smoothly in accordance with infection preventive measures, so that it may bring comfort and ease the pain of separation for our residents and their families.
2. Pray the pandemic to subside. May God continue to strengthen our colleagues, so that they will stay alert despite the relaxed anti-epidemic measures.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES