“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28)
China Development Department Administrative and Project Manager: Ms. Heidi Chan Petition:
1. Pray that the influences of pandemic or other natural disasters on the Army’s services in Mainland China will be minimised, so that we can provide more meticulous and in-depth services to help more people in need.
2. Pray that the department can develop more diverse services and enhance professionalism and quality of services delivered by our colleagues, so that more people in need will receive suitable services.
Wan Chai Corps Corps Officer: Captain Gideon Yue Associate Corps Officer: Captain Alice Yue Petition:
1. Pray for the relocation and future development of Wanchai Corps. May God guide us all the way.
2. May the Lord touch the hearts of our brothers and sisters, that they will earnestly pray, offer and take part in various evangelical ministries.
Yaumatei Family Store Senior Shop Manager: Ms. Lee Kwan Ying Petition:
1. May God bless all with health and peace.
2. Pray that the pandemic will end soon.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Korea Territory TC: Commissioner Chang, Man-hee CS: Colonel Kim, Byung-yoon Officers 823(A563, 260) Envoys11 Corps 229 Outposts/Societies 12 Cadets 21 Sr Soldiers 47,085 Jr Soldiers 7,392 Adherents 5,262 Petition:
1. For the ability to quickly respond to the rapidly changing social environment for missions.
2. For effective management and utilization of human and material resources for sustain.
3. To improve the empathy of members of the organization for reform and renewal for the next generation.
4. For restructuring and refocusing of Social Services in compliance with the Army identity and social needs.
5. For effective property development and investment for the future.
Tai Po Multi-service Centre for Senior Citizens Service Supervisor : Mr. Adrian Sun Petition:
1. May the Lord guard our heart above everything else because everything we do flows from our heart.
2. May the Lord shower his peace upon us, comfort those who are anxious and fearful, heal the sick, help the weak, and be hopeful even in affliction.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES