For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. (Titus 2: 11)
|14/03||China Development Department
Administration & Project Manager: Ms Heidi Chan
1. As the pandemic situation is volatile, pray that our colleagues have good health as we serve in the community development ministry.
2. In response to the everchanging needs of the mainland community, pray that the China Development Department can provide timely and appropriate service.
Corps Officer: Major Tammy Cho
1. Thanks be to God. Shatin Corps’ application for a 3-year mission fund has been approved in early January 2022. Pray for the good use of this fund for the development of school evangelical and care ministries.
2. Thank God for He has prepared a large and diverse gospel field for Shatin Crops. Pray for the Corps. May the Holy Spirit prepare workers who will work for God and walk with our Corps Officers in one accord.
|16/03||Tai Wo Hau Nursery School
Head: Ms Celia Chan
1. As the pandemic is ongoing, the School will have summer vacation earlier in March. It has greatly affected the families as they take care of the young child. Children’s learning is also being affected. Pray for God’s keeping and guidance. May all families find peace and strength from God as they face such difficult times. Also, pray that all teachers and students have peace of mind and good health. Pray for the needs in their body, mind and soul.
2. Pray that the Lord will continue to lead with His providential care, all the ministries in the school will go smoothly, grant the Principal and administrative staff wisdom, that all the teaching staff will serve with one accord to promote the school’s quality education and care services.
|17/03||THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
TC: Colnel Wilson Strasse
CS: Major Manuel Marquez
Officers 166(A120/R46) Corps 42 Outposts 6
Sr Soldiers 1,638 Jr Soldiers 424 Adherents 142Petition
1. The Salvation Army Centenary Congress in Brazil with the visit of General Brian Peddle and Commissioner Rosalie Peddle
2. Leadership at all levels
3. Spiritual revival
4. Development of Youth Work
5. Strategic Planning: Growth and Development of Corps, Development of Social Projects, strategies for self-sustainability and management
6. Implementation of the Governance System
7. Physical and spiritual health and sfate of Officers, Soldiers, employees and their families in view of the increase in cases of the omicron variant of the Covid-19 virus in Brazil.
8. For the return to face-to-face activities in our Corps and Outposts, and in our Social Units as the situation of the Covid-19 pandemic is attnuating
|18/03||Chun Yeung Child Care Centre
Service Supervisor: Ms May Yung
1. Since our unit is new, may God bless the smooth operation of our service and the readiness of our new team members, so they can be filled with wisdom and kindness in serving the needy families.
2. May God spread his love to our families with special needs members, so they will be able to live with hope under difficult times.