a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.” (Luke2：13-14)
|13/12||Educational Services Department
Educational Services Director: Dr. Simon Ho
1. As the weather is getting cool, many of our Pre-School Education Service units had class suspension as some students showed URTI symptoms. May our Heavenly Father keep our children in good health, so that they can continue attending school regularly. Because of the pandemic situation, our primary and secondary schools can only have half-day classes and our students’ learning progress has been hindered. May our Heavenly Father grant our teachers and students wisdom. Pray that we can pick up on our teaching schedule, so that students’ studies and promotion will not be affected.
2. May our Heavenly Father grant our staff good health and peace for them to perform their teaching duties.
|14/12||Wan Chai Corps
Corps Officers: Captain Gideon Yue
Associate Corps Officer: Captain Alice Yue
1. Pray for the redevelopment project of Wanchai Corps in the future. May God guide us in the path ahead. Keep the hearts of our brothers and sisters, that they will remain faithful and rely on God with prayers despite the uncertainties.
2. Pray for the Christmas Concert, themed GOD DESIRE, a fundraising concert for Corps building to be held on 26 December.
|15/12||Tin Ka Ping Kindergarten
School Head: Ms. Cheung Yuk Ching
1. Pray for good health of our staff and teachers. Recently, many colleagues fell sick and were admitted to the hospital. Our staff Ng Nim-chi is on sick leave due to bone fracture. The School Head hurt her ligament when she fell down on the way to work on 24 September and is still on sick leave.
2. Pray for student recruitment in the coming year. May God bless our school with sufficient students.
|16/12||THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
United States Western Territory
OC: Commissioner Douglas F. Riley
CS: Colonel Kelly E Igleheart
Officers 1,123 (A615 / R508) Aux-Capts2 Corps 245 Cadets 24 Envoys25
Sr Soldiers 16503 Jr Soldiers 3,842 Adherents4,208
1. All of the men, women and children who are touched by the services of The Salvation Army in the USA Western Territory. Through meals, shelters, social services, worship services, food boxes, rental assistance, etc. May God touch their lives in a miraculous way.
2. For the health and safety of all our officers, employees, and volunteers as they continue to serve and to keep the mission moving forward in these days.
3. May God’s name be continually glorified in our Territory as we serve Him with joy!
Person in-charge: Mr. Louis Ho
1. Pray that God will lead Sunrise House to sustain remarkable progress despite financial pressure.
2. May God grant our staff with wisdom to cope with the heavy workload of the House. Keep our residents in good physical and emotional health.