Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. (John 17:3)
Human Resource Department Group Human Resources Director : Ms. Winnie Chui Petition
1. Pray that we can hire suitable persons to fill our vacancies, and that new staff can adapt to their new positions soon.
2. Pray that our staff may handle their jobs with a positive mind in one accord.
Tseung Kwan O Corps Corps Officer: Major Norris Cheung Petition
1. Pray for Major Norris Cheung, our newly appointed Corps Officer and our brothers and sisters. May God grant them strength and wisdom, so that we may adapt to new changes and work together in the development of God’s ministries.
2. Pray for good health in the body, mind and soul of our brothers and sisters. May we have a lively spirit and be ready to be God’s witness.
To Kwa Wan Family Store Store Manager : Ms. Mandy Ho Petition
1. Give thanks to God that our staff are in peace and healthy despite the pandemic.
2. May the Lord Jesus continue to keep us safe in the future. Especially pray for all trades and industries (the retail industry in particular) being affected by the pandemic.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Italy and Greece Command OC: Lt-Colonels Jacques Donze GS: Major Jean Olekhnovitch Officers 43(A27, R16) Aux-Capts 31 Envoy 3 Corps 17 Cadets 4 Sr Soldiers 245 Jr Soldiers 21 Adherents 127 Petition
1. For the spiritual growth of Salvationists and the impact of the “Called to be a soldier” training
2. That people young and adults respond to the call to become officers
3. For legal matters and the re-registration of The Salvation Army in Greece
4. For the right decisions in developing our refugee work. Greece is a hotspot for migration, and the government has just recently made some tough decisions which from July 2021 will seriously and adversely affect the lives of refugees in Greece. We need insight and wisdom in determining the role which The Salvation Army can play.
Chuk Yuen Day Care Centre for Senior Citizens Centre In-charge: Ms. Alice Poon Petition
1. Since the outbreak of COVID-19 last year, our Centre’s elderly members have been greatly affected both physically and emotionally. Their overall conditions have weakened or deteriorated. Pray that through Major Cho’s intercession they will stay healthy and free from illnesses. Also keep their family healthy and provide for their daily needs.
2. Under the pandemic, our staff have adopted new mode of elderly care, so that our elderly would receive appropriate care despite a lack of manpower. Also, one of our staff members was injured when taking care of the elderly last month. Pray for speedy recovery for our staff. Also pray for good health and smooth daily operation for all our staff. May we all have more strength to take care of the elderly and our family everyday.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES