Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Then all the people said “Amen” and “Praise the Lord.” (1 chronicles 16: 36)
|10/10||Human Resources Department
Finance & Human Resources Administrator : Ms. Agnes Ng
1. All comrades have healthy body, mind and spirit to handle the work and perform excellent services.
2. Have insight and wisdom to deal with the needs of human resources arising from the changing social situation.
|11/10||Kowloon City Corps
Corps Officer: Cadet-Lt Patrick Ho
1. Thank God for the past Mid-Autumn and Community Family Festivals, which were attended by more than 300 people, and pray that God will continue to bring the gospel to To Kwa Wan through our different services.
2. Two senior soldiers will be enrolled in October, may God lead them to grow further.
3. Thank God for leading three junior high school students in the community to participate in the Sunday meeting. May God keep them integrated into the church and grow in love.
4. Pray for the adjustment of the strategic plan for the coming year, and ask God to give wisdom to work together for the goals set under the close cooperation of the Corps Officer and the local officer team.
|12/10||Chan Kwan Tung Kindergarten
School Head: Ms Mak Miu Ling
1. Due to the declining birth rate and the impact of immigration, this year’s admissions are not good. In future days, school admission must be a big challenge. Hope all the staff of Chan Kwan Tung Kindergarten will have enough wisdom and courage to face the challenges in the future.
2. At the beginning of the school year, the epidemic situation in Hong Kong becomes worse again. It hopes that the physical and mental health of all staff, students and their parents in Chan Kwan Tung Kindergarten will be blessed.
|13/10||THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
USA Eastern Territory
TC: Commissioner William A. Bamford
CS: Colonel Philip Maxwell
Officers 1,645(A961/R684) Corps 345 Outposts 3 Cadets 49
Sr Soldiers 24,787 Jr Soldiers 9,550 Adherents 9,888
1. Strategic Plan – Praying for a ‘Great Awakening’ across the USA Eastern Territory.
2. Candidates – Praying for a great delegation and response on Candidate Weekend October 14-16, 2022.
3. Adult Rehabilitation Centers – we continue to evaluate and assess the program to offer the most effective program we can, while facing financial concerns.
|14/10||Chuk Yuen Centre for Senior Citizens
Centre In-charge: Ms. Kinki Lau
1. Good health to all the staffs and service users.
2. Good wisdom in handling changing environments under the pandemic.