“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” (Colossians 3:17 NIV)
Booth Lodge Operations Manager: Ms. Kaman Lo Petition
1. We pray that all the staff will have good health and a happy mood at work.
2. Pray that all our guests will feel at home in Booth Lodge and enjoy their stay.
Tai Hang Tung Corps Corps Officer: Major Peter Cho Associate Corps Officer: Major Mok Lai Ching Petition
1. The Corps is celebrating the 66th Anniversary in November. May God continue to bless our Soldiers with His grace. Pray that we will continue to share God’s love with the community as we bask in His grace.
2. The Corps’s Annual Revival Meeting will be held on 13 November (Sat) evening. May God’s words stir up the heart.
Ng Kwok Wai Memorial Kindergarten School Head: Ms. Chan Siu Lai Petition
1. The EDB will be conducting quality assessment at our school during 15-19 November. May God grant us wisdom, understand and peace. Pray that His graceful hands will guide our team with blessings, so that the assessment will go smoothly.
2. Pray for all families in which children or other members suffer from illnesses. Pray for God’s healing upon them.
3. Pray for all those who are unloved. May God have mercy and grace upon them. Pray that everyone can be loved and love others. Pray for harmony in families and blessings upon children.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING India Northern Territory TC: Colonel Daniel Raju Dasari CS: Lt-Colonel Jeyaraj Daniel Jebasingh Raj Officers 496 (A397, R99) Envoy 4 Corps 171 Outposts 898 Sr Soldiers 73,162 Jr Soldiers 5,487 Adherents 3,623 Petition
1. Please pray for the territory as we are implementing and progressing in Governance system smoothly.
2. Please pray for the corps ministry in the territory. We have many corps that are vacant without Corps Officers.
3. Please pray for Officers and Soldiers who are engaged in Raising Annual Appeal – 2021 (both Self-Denial and Social Appeal).
4. Please pray for the translation work of various materials from English to Hindi, which can be made available to officers and soldiers.
Residential Care Services for Children and Youth.
Residential Care Services for Children and Youth Superintendent: Ms. Katherina Lee Petition
1. Pray for our young residents and staff. May God grant us peace and good health, guide us through different new challenges under the impact of Covid-19.
2. Pray for our young residents who are graduated from residential service. May God keep them under your protection, keep them safe and guide them through the transition from adolescence to adulthood, and from living under care system to independent living.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES