But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. (IPeter 2:9)
William Booth Corps Corps Officer: Major Bruce Tam Petition
1. Pray for Soldiers and their families being infected with COVID-19.
2. Pray for William Booth Secondary School students and families whose household income was greatly affected by the pandemic.
Centaline Charity Fund School Head: Ms. Wong Ching Sze Petition
1. We pray to God for good physical, mental and spiritual well-being amidst the severe outbreak of the Coronavirus. With the power of God, we pray that all staff, students and parents can overcome all the challenges and be blessed by God.
2. The school has resumed face-to-face lessons in late April. We pray for God’s blessings upon all staff and students so that they can learn in a safe and healthy campus. We also pray that the students will be motivated and work hard so that they can grow in physical, spiritual and academic aspects.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING HK & Macau Command OC : Lt.-Colone Bob Lee GS : Major Minny Chan Officers 50 (A29/ R21) Corps 16 Outpost 1 Cadet 1 Sr Soldiers 2,445 Jr Soldiers 477 Adherents 12 Petition
1. For the covid-19 epidemic in Hong Kong – Pray that it will be kept under control soon, and that no quarantine is required for the General when he visits the Command as scheduled this October.
2. For the urgent need of officers in the Command – Pray that God will continue to motivate and influence our salvationists to respond to the urgent call of the Lord to be candidates and be trained as officers.
4. Pray for the Officers Brengle Retreat Day Camp at the end of May – that the lives of all officers and their hearts be strengthened and resolved to serve the Lord and renewed and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
4. May God bless our Command’s Social Services, Educational Services, and Spiritual ministries, that we could live out the Kingdom of God and bring more people to receive the blessings of the Gospel.
Tak Tin Community Day Rehabilitation Centre Asst. Service Supervisor: Mr. Ken Wong Petition
1. May our staff be strengthened and filled with God’s power, so that we have faith and wisdom to continue providing services that fulfil the needs of our service users under the severe epidemic situation.
2. Pray for God’s joy and peace upon our service users and their family. Pray that there are people who are willing to give and help fulfil the spiritual and material needs of the people in need.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES