But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. (Psalm 86: 15)
Women’s Ministries Command President of Women’s Ministries: Lt-Colonel Wendy Lee Teoh Gim Leng Petition
We thank God, that since the government has permitted to have gatherings again, we pray that all the Corps’ Women’s Ministries activities and meetings will resume with more support and attendance.
The CHQ Women’s Ministries planned events will also be able to continue as planned.
Hong Kong Island East Corps Corps Officer: Cadet-Lt. Michael Lam Siu Wai Associate Corps Officer: Cadet-Lt. Forrest Lam Tsoi Chi Yan Petition
1. Pray for development of the Corps’ work among young people. May God bless the pastoral care of the newly established ‘Secondary School Students Fellowship’ and Young People’s work.
2. Pray for the two primary schools. May the Corps and Schools jointly develop in one accord.
William Booth Secondary School Principal: Mr. Edmond Hung Chor Ying Thanksgiving
1. The wellbeing of all F6 DSE students and the strength of all the stakeholders of WBSS (Teachers & staff, students & parents).
2. The protection from Covid-19 and smooth operation of the school.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Pakistan Territory TC: Colonel Geoff Webb CS: Lt.-Colonel Imran Ali Sabir Officers 445(A322/R123) Aux-Capts 6 Corps 132 Cadets 43 Sr Soldiers 39,247 Jr Soldiers 9,121 Petition
1. Pray for the new training session (Reflectors of Holiness).
2. Pray for new Lieutenants for their first appointments.
3. Pray for visa process of General’s visit to the Pakistan Territory.
4. Pray for Quetta Corps planting (they have security issues).
5. In Pakistan country, the school online system is not very good, children’s study is affected due to COVID–19 situation.
6. Pray for field activities that are affected.
7. Blasphemy case against Christian in Pakistan.
Tai Po Integrated Home Care Service Team Team Leader: Ms. Lai Wai Ming Petition
1. Pray for our service users in the community. May the Lord grant them His grace and peace to them, keeping them safe and healthy from COVID-19.
2. Pray for our staff. May the Lord grant us the wisdom and strength to overcome the challenges and difficulties causeed by the pandemic.
3. Pray for our new colleagues. May our work environment offer them the opportunity to grow spiritually and emotionally, and also to have the attainment. May we have a close partnership with one another and enjoy the happiness and fulfillment here.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES