This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says: “In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it. (Isaiah 30:15)
Macau District Office District Officer: Major Jeremy Lam Petition：
1. Pray that the new Centre-in-charge of the Education Center to take office in October, and ask God to give her wisdom to make the education center develop better.
2. At present, the Corps has contacted some young people, and they have been participating in the activities stably. Pray that God will prepare the right time and meetings so that they can have the opportunity to accept the gospel.
Fu Keung Kindergarten School Head: Ms. Lam Ying Kwan Petition :
1. Two teachers and one child in our school have tested positive for covid-19 and are currently under quarantine. Please pray for a speedy recovery.
2. Please pray for the children and teachers who have just entered school and new employment, so that they can adapt as soon as possible.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Malawi Territory TC: Colonel Samuel Baah CS: Lt.-Colonel Onai Jera Officers 142(A130/R12) Corps 100 Outposts 88 Cadets 14 Sr Soldiers 11,306 Jr Soldiers 6,774 Adherents 29 Petition
1. Pray that God will provide his general protection and wellbeing to our Territorial Leaders, Colonels Samuel and Theresa Baah as they settle into their new appointments following their installation in August this year
2. Pray for God’s intervention as our nation goes through economic crisis whereby there’s fuel shortages and high cost of living as a result of this.
3. Pray for officers sitting for their SALT College/Post commissioning Exams in November this year. Pray that they will effectively apply their knowledge to improve their ministry skills in their respective appointments.
Chai Wan Integrated Service for Young People Service Supervisor: Ms. Catherine Mak Petition：
1. There is a small outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic at Yue Wan Hostel in August. We pray the pandemic would stop and people would learn from this lesson to love more of the Planet and people around.
2. In these days, staff of residential care units are facing much challenges. Pray that God would keep them and their families safe and with peaceful hearts to face the challenges.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES