From the Lord comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people. (Psalm 3: 8)
Education Services Department Education Services Director: Dr. Carl, Cheng Kai Yuen Petition
1. May God lead us for the smooth opening of the New School at Queen’s Hill which is a gift from Him to The Salvation Army.
2. May God protect the students and staff in our preschools and schools amid the pandemic.
Kowloon Central Corps Corps Officer: Captain Joyce, Lam Lee Noi Yan Petition
1. Pray for the Corps’ 70th anniversary. May all brothers and sisters work in one accord. Have their lives linked to Christ and love and serve others as Jesus did.
2. This year two new outreach ministries will be launched: Youth Music Class and Parents English class. May God guide us in every step. May the Holy Spirit work in us in our planning and preparation, dedication of soldiers and comrades, and enrichment of participants.
3. May God keep us in good health in body, mind and soul under the pandemic.
Sam Shing Nursery School Head: Ms. Seto Yee Man
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Sri Lanka Territory TC: Colonel Nihal Hettiarachchi CS : Lt.-Colonel Stephen Malins Officers 146(A94/R52) Corps 44 Cadets 1 Sr Soldiers 4,359 Jr Soldiers 863 Petition
1. Candidates ;
2. New corps plantings – Hambantota and Nuwara Elliya (we plan to expand in near future) ;
3. Mission one to one 21 ( theme for this year) ;
4. Victims of COVID-19 pandemic ;
5. Anti-Human Trafficking ;
6. All the Officers and Soldiers ;
7. Outposts – Vavuniya, Kilinochchi and Ragala
Hoi Yu Day Care Centre For Senior Citizens Team Leader: Ms. Nicole, Wu Chi Sum Petition
1. Our Lord! Since the epidemic has lasted for more than a year, our colleagues have always worried that they and their family members or even our DCC members will be infected. Recently, the district where our centre belongs to has become a high-risk area, and we become more anxious. Thank you, Lord for giving us a perfect team of staff who stick to their posts every day, overcome all fears with confidence and strength, and take care of the elderly.
2. Recently, the health of some of our members with chronic diseases has deteriorated, and we are sad to hear that a few members have passed away. Dear Lord, please comfort us in your arms, fill us with incomparable peace, and let each of us understand and serve our elder friends well in accordance with your will. In the name of the Lord, Amen!
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES