“Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: ‘’Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners…’’(Timothy 1:15)
Department Head: Ms. Helen Wong
1. Praise God for keeping us healthy and joyful.
2. Pray that we remember to seek God’s help during difficult times and challenges.
3. Pray that we have faith in God.
|28/12||Tsuen Kwai Corps
Corps Officer: Major Belinda Tso
Associate Corps Officer: Major Simon Tso
1. The daily bible reading award scheme was launched on 1 November. Pray that fellow brothers and sisters are challenged to have a love for God’s Word and a heart to seek an understanding of the Bible, so that they will finish reading the Bible with set goals accordingly.
2. Pray for Corps comrades that through the 3 to 5-year plan they build their spiritual life, love reading the Bible, spread the Gospel and nurture new believers. Pray that Local Officers will grow together as they establish themselves and help others, building the church together.
|29/12||Hoi Fu Nursery School
School Head： Ms. Tan Fung Chi
1. Give thanks for new students have gradually adapted to school life. Daily activities are running regularly for all classes. As it is a peak for seasonal influenza, pray that God will grant all staff, parents and young children good physical and spiritual health, so that they can enjoy their school life and learning every day, and our staff can teach and take care of the children joyfully.
2. As the pandemic is slowing down, activities for the entire school are under planning and implementation. Pray that our School Head and Vice School Head are wise as serpents. May God grant them wisdom and knowledge as they lead the school’s daily operation and development. Pray that our teachers will design and arrange teaching activities that best suit our children’s actual needs. Pray for good physical strength for our staff to cope with their daily work in taking care of our children. May we always remember to accept with love and patience every child entrusted to our care. We love because He loved us first.
|30/12||THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
Hong Kong and Macau Command
OC: Lt-Colonel Bob Lee
GS: Major Minny Chan
Officers 50(A29, R21) Corps 16 Cadets 1
Sr Soldiers 2,477 Jr Soldiers 406 Adherents 11
1. Pray for God’s guidance and blessings as the Command and various departments are preparing for the Command Calendar 2022.
2. Pray for the strategic planning of the Divisional Headquarters and various Corps. May God guide their paths to understand the needs of the Command.
|31/12||Tai Wo Hau Centre for Senior Citizens
Person in-charge: Mr. Erik Li
1. Many colleagues fell sick recently because of tiredness, stress due to work or exams, or lack of self-care for their chronic diseases. Pray that they pay more attention to their physical health and rest more to stay healthy.
2. Although the pandemic is under control, our colleagues are still facing risks of being infected in their everyday work. Pray for God’s protection in keeping our staff and service users safe.