THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
TC: Commissioner Robert Donaldson
CS : Colonel Winsome Merrett
Officers (A876/R860) Corps 299 Cadets 37
Sr Soldiers 13,122 Jr Soldiers 1,813
Praise & Thanksgiving
1. Thanks to God for our employees, staff and volunteers who have demonstrated adaptability and creativity to ensure the mission continues to be delivered in this COVID-19 environment and lives continue to be transformed one at a time with the love of Jesus.
2. Thanks to God for the united response to Bushfire disasters and the pandemic as well as advocacy to the government and our national fundraising appeal.
3. The many innovative Kingdom opportunities that have come out of the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. The ongoing protection and safety of our frontline workers as they serve the most vulnerable in this COVID-19 environment.
2. Wisdom as we continue the transformation process to operate as one Australian Territory; in particular to ensure simple but effective national processes to assist the frontline as they deliver the mission.
3. Wisdom to ensure ongoing missional focus in financially sustainable ways.
4. A sense of peace, empowerment and anointing for all Officers who are impacted by the ‘general change;’ process.