‘Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.’ (Isaiah 59:1)
Development Director: Mr. Wilfred, Leung Chi Hang
1. Pray for the Development team and the preparation of our fundraising and partnership activities in 2021.
2. Pray for our corporate and community partners as they face the various challenges under the pandemic and our partnership together in serving the community.
|09/02||English Speaking Corps
Corps Officer: Captain Cecilia Maria Codoy
1. For future plan of the Command for ESC.
2. For comrades spiritual life and financial stability.
|10/02||Lei Muk Shue Nursery School
Head: Ms. Cherrie, Chan Ka Yee
1. We may all come across weaknesses in our mind and spirit having been fighting against the pandemic for over a year. We pray for God’s peace. May God heal and comfort those being infected and affected by the disease. Keep all medical professional in good health and strength. May God continue to walk with us and strengthen our faith, so that we all have hope to overcome the pandemic together.
2. Pray that all serving in different units are strengthened by God. May they find peace and have good health despite various challenges. Thank God for leading us and strengthening us. Apart from education for young children and their parents, may we also preach about God’s grace, so that people have an opportunity to know God’s great love. Amen!
|11/02||THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
TC: Colonel Victor Leslie
CS: Lt.-Colonel Isaac Danso
Officers 486(A382/R104) Corps 192 Cadets 49
Sr Soldiers 21,685 Jr Soldiers 8,259
1. Join us to glorify the name of The Most High God for keeping the officers and comrades hale and hearty all through the trial period of global Covid-19 pandemic and the national End SARS rioting in which many lost their lives.
2. Our centenary celebration was to be held on October 2020 but shifted to August 24-29, 2021 due to the outbreak of the global pandemic. Therefore, lift the new date before the Lord in prayers and also present the planning committee before God as well as The General and Commissioner Rosalie Peddle who are our Special Guests of Honour.
3. Ask God to guide our Territorial Leaders in the implementation of the Territory’s five years strategic planning.
4. We are running two sections of cadets. So, lift the training staff before the Lord to be spirited and academic filled in order to produce future leaders.
5. Our theme for the year 2021 is ‘Growing in Christ-Boundless Possibilities’. Pray that our comrades would be Spirit filled in order to abide by the teachings and practices of The Salvation Army.