but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.(Isaiah 40：31)
Recycling Programme Secretary for Business Administration: Major Alice Law Petition:
1. We are planning the merging of the storage facility of the Recycling Programme. May God lead and guide us, granting us wisdom to solve the difficulties so our plans can work out smoothly.
2. May God use the colleagues of our Recycling Programme, granting them spiritual and mental strength to bear more fruits for God.
3. May God protect the colleagues of our family stores in the challenging environment so they can make the best of their talents and their work will go smoothly. May God grant them with joyful hearts as they continue to serve.
4. May God heal our sick colleagues that they will recover soon. May God grant peace and hope so people will know that all pain will pass away.
5. God, you relieved the pain and weariness of the father of our colleague Ms Chow that he has returned to you and have eternal joy. May God grant his family peace and hope.
Tai Po Corps Corps Officer: Captain Winnie Keung Petition:
1. Starting from 1 Oct, the Tai Po Corps’ Sunday service will be moved to Queen’s Hill.
2. Please pray that our brothers and sisters will be steadfast and unified in serving God.
3. Please pray for the brothers and sisters who are unable to travel to Queen’s Hill with us, remembering their relationships and connections with God.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES