When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. (Isaiah 43: 2)
Legal Department Legal Counsel: Ms. Gigi Chong Petition:
Please pray that I can adapt to the new work arrangements.
Kowloon City Corps Corps Officer: Major David Ip Assistant Corps Officer: Cadet-Lt. Edmond Lee Petition:
1. Pray that the Holy Spirit may come into the lives of our lovely children and teenagers. Help them to grow in truth.
2. The Corps has been suffering for a long time from water leakage, spalling of concrete, as well as malfunctioning of the air-conditioner. May God grant us wisdom and ability to fix the problems.
3. Pray for brothers and sisters and their families who have moved overseas. May God grant them peace and health, and help them adapt to the new environment.
Centaline Charity Fund Kindergarten Head: Ms. Leung Kit Hing Petition:
1. May God bless every staff, students, and parents of the school with health.
2. May God grant every staff with wisdom so our work will be recognised by parents in the community.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING South America East Territory TC: Colonel Philip Davisson CS: Lt.-Colonel Elder Dinardi Officers 152 (A112 / R40) Envoys 10 Corps 86 Outposts 4 Sr Soldiers 1,469 Jr Soldiers 315 Adherents 406 Petition:
1. For increased visibility in the communities of each of our corps, centres and social orientation offices, so that, through relevant programmes, we can have an impact on the hearts of our neighbours.
2. For our children and youth who are the most vulnerable population at this time and are affected by abuse, loneliness, poverty and lack of resources to help them succeed in a demanding and competitive society. May they find in the Saviour Jesus Christ and in our programmes a constant and faithful support.
3. For our work among families with the goal of helping them to become established as a solid base in the face of society’s constant changes and confusing messages.
Hoi Tai Residence for Senior Citizens Service Supervisor (Superintendent): Ms. Venus Ho Petition:
1. May God protect all staff of the residence and bless them with health and wisdom to handle different tasks.
2. Please pray for our residents and their families. May God bless them with healthy bodies and joyful hearts.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES