Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”(Isaiah 12: 2)
|25/07||Social Services Department
Social Services Director: Ms. SL Chan
1. Pray that our Heavenly Father will keep all our colleagues, service users and their families in good health and peace in their body, mind, soul and social wellbeing.
2. Pray that colleagues of the Social Services Department will continue to work with one accord in mutual encouragement and trust as we provide people-oriented and relevant services to people in need.
|26/07||Tai Po Corps
Corps Officer: Captain Winnie Keung
1. Pray for the future development of Tai Po Corps and our plans for serving the Queen’s Hill community.
2. Pray for this year’s team of Local Officers, who will be working together as a new team with a new beginning.
|27/07||North Point Family Store
Senior Shop Manager: Ms. Maggie Chan
1. May God grant every one peace and good health.
2. Pray that all colleagues and their families have happiness, physical and emotional wellbeing.
|28/07||THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
Kenya West Territory
TC: Commissioner Margaret Siamoya
CS: Lt.-Colonel Luka Khayumbi
Officers 1,113 (A870/R243) Corps 606 Outpost 817 Cadets 29
Sr Soldiers 128,994, Jr Soldiers 123,075 Adherents 176
1. Pray for peaceful elections and leadership transition in Kenya 2022.
2. Pray for spiritual development of Officers, Local Officers, Soldiers and Junior Soldiers.
3. Pray for Officers affected by chronic sicknesses like cancer in our Territory.
4. Pray for the expansion of God’s work in the Kenya West Territory as we target the unreached areas.
5. Pray for steadfastness on our strategic plan as we focus on self-reliance.
|29/07||Kwun Tong and Sai Kung Integrated Home Care Service Teams
Assistant Service Supervisor : Ms. Iris Chan
1. Pray that all our colleagues have a sensitive heart and good health in their body, mind and soul as they serve and take care of our service users.
2. Pray for the physical, emotional, social and spiritual wellbeing of our service users.