and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.” (Luke2:14)
Communications and Fundraising Department Head of Communications and Fundraising Department: Ms. Denise Wong Petition:
1. May God expand our horizon so we can have more wisdom and physical strength to handle every event and project of CFD and to be a blessing to more people.
2. May God guide and remind us to be alert and self-aware in our daily work to learn humbly and work diligently.
3. May God pour out his grace and blessing as we work for Him. When we encounter challenges at work and feel uncertain, may God help us to have enough patience and wisdom to solve the problem. When we feel exhausted and weak at work, may God protect us and bless us with peace, health, and joy.
4. May God bless all our events with good weather so the events can run smoothly.
Kowloon Central Corps Corps Officer: Captain Joyce Lam Assistant to Corps Officer: Major On Dieu Quang Petition:
1. Please pray for the arrangements of our Christmas events, that we can have suitable venues for the Christmas Carolling. We will invite the outreach families to participate in our Christmas Worship Concert – may God’s spirit inspire soldiers to spread the gospel passionately.
2. Please pray for our systematic religious education programme (implementing next year). May the power of God’s words be manifested, that soldiers will long to follow God’s teachings and that non-believers will have their lives transformed.
Kam Tin Nursery School Headmistress : Ms. Lai Wai Hung Petition:
1. Every year, the school will invite parents to come to the school to organise celebration activities in Christmas and showcase the learning outcomes of our children. Please pray that God will strengthen us to attend to every detail in the work and allow parents to learn more about our work in the process of collaboration and become our good partners in nurturing children.
2. At the turn of the seasons, please pray that God will bless our teachers, students, and parents with good health, especially the residents in the elderly home in our neighbourhood. May we all have peace and joy in the festive season.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING The Philippines Territory TC: Colonel David Oalang CS: Lt.-Colonel Rodolfo Salcedo Officers 245 (A154 / R91) Envoys 6 Cadets7 Corps 87 Outposts 29 Sr Soldiers 9,467 Jr Soldiers1,084 Adherents5,654 Praise and Thanksgiving:
The Territorial Theme for 2022-2023, “God is able to superabundantly bless, beyond our greatest prayers, hopes and dreams” (AMP Ephesians 3:20) received an overwhelming response from our comrades. In spite of the pandemic, the Self Denial and Helping Hand giving increased. Most of the corps have recorded increase in their local income. Various local initiatives on property development, corps and divisional programmes helped in the increase of soldiership and evangelism. Prayer Concerns:
1. For greater impact of community based social programmes that focus on developing disaster preparedness/empowerment and resilience.
2. For more young people to respond to the call to officership and for the training of ministry volunteers – those who are willing to offer certain number of years for service. Afterwards, they may eventually decide to enter the Officer Training College or return to service as local officers.
Tai Po Multi-service Centre for Senior Citizens Team Leader: Ms. Fanny Chan Petition:
1. We pray that the Lord may grant health, joy, and peace to all our service users.
2. We pray that our colleagues will be healthy and satisfied physically, mentally, and spiritually.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES