‘’Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this.’’ (Psalm37:5)
HKIE Corps Corps Officer: Lieutenant Michael Lam Associate Corps Officer: Lieutenant Forrest Lam Petition:
1. Pray for a prosperous Corps who love the Lord and love others.
2. Pray for service units to serve the Lord with one heart.
Kwun Tong Family Store Senior Shop Manager : Fanny Chan Petition:
1. Pray that the Lord will continue to take care of each of us, and pray that You will continue to let us sleep; continue to wake us up every morning. Peace of mind during the pandemic
2. Pray for the Lord to give the world good health and peace.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Italy and Greece Command OC: Lt.-Colonel Andrew Morgan GS: Major Cinzia Walzer Officers 46 (A30/R16) Corps 17 Cadets 4 Sr Soldiers 222 Jr Soldiers 19 Petition:
1. Pray for the transition period in the Leadership (new OC and new GS in September)
2. Pray for the Corps without Officers, pray for new vocations.
3. Pray for a renewal of the life of the Holy Spirit in the Corps and in the personal life of Salvationists.
Yau Tsim Integrated Home Care Service Team Assistant Service Supervisor: Ms. Chu Pui Shan Petition：
1. Pray for service users, so that they can be cared for in body, mind, society and spirit, and have peace in the Lord.
2. Pray for all co-workers so that they can still exert their strengths and take care of the elderly and family in need in the community; and pray for the health of co-workers and family members.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES