God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1)
Social Service Department Social Services Director: Ms. SL Chan Petition:
1. As the problems of poverty and mental health are worsening in our society, may God help us to be steadfast in our original serving heart and our commitment to the mission, to provide appropriate services for people in need.
2. May God grant us stable and sufficient manpower to help our staff develop their talents and build a united team.
Tsuen Kwai Corps Corps Officer: Major Peter Cho Petition:
1. Please pray that as the Corps cancel its online broadcasting, the congregation will return to participate in the Sunday Service in person.
2. Please pray for the Corps’ new Parent-child Family ministry. May God grant us wisdom and the ability to develop this evangelistic ministry.
3. Please pray that our Corps can build closer relationships with all other units in our area as our society resumes normal.
Shui Chuen O Kindergarten Headmistress : Ms. Amanda Ko Petition:
1. Please pray for our staff, parents, and students. May God protect everyone to have strong and healthy bodies and minds in the peak flu season. Please also pray parents and staff can have wisdom from God so we can all be united in raising children and supporting families.
2. Our school will be promoting and recruiting students from October to December. May God grant our teaching team with wisdom to showcase the characteristics of our school and of the organisation. May God also protect our events will be smooth.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands Territory TC: -Colonel Chris Goa CS: Lt.-Colonel Garth Stevenson Officers 401 (A336 / R265) Aux-Captain 28 Envoy 5 Cadets 26 Corps 63 Outposts 99 Sr Soldiers 5,216 Jr Soldiers 1,202 Adherents 5,081 Petition:
1. Prayer for the smooth transition of the Leadership team as they move into their roles, TC & TPWM Colonels Chris & Tilitah Goa, Chief Secretary & TSWM Lt Colonels Garth & Suzanne Stevenson
2. Pray for the continued implementation of the Territorial Strategic Plan: “Rebuild-Restore-Renew-2025”, as we address the priorities of the territory under the pillars of sanctification, service, sustainability and strategy.
3. Pray for 2024: Rebuild Restore Renew – a Year of Reclamation Verse: 1 Timothy 1:15 (International Standard Version):
“This is a trustworthy saying that deserves complete acceptance: To this world Messiah came, sinful people to reclaim. I am the worst of them”.Focus: Evangelism; Discipleship: Focus on soul-saving, reaching out in our communities and to people already linked to TSA.
Paramedical Service Section Senior Occupational Therapist : Ms. Macy Leung Praise
We praise and thank the Lord for granting us the strength to our dedicated team and colleagues. With their incomparable love, they have silently contributed to the coronavirus epidemic or different diseases. We are blessed by God in providing care and support in their helplessness and hopelessness moment, allowing them to feel the warmth of the world. Petition:
We pray that the Lord grant health, joy, peace and hope to all service users and their caregivers under the epidemic and other disease.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES