But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (Acts1:8)
Booth Lodge Operation Manager: Ms. Kaman Lo Petition:
1. Hope all of our colleagues will have good health.
2. We hope that Booth Lodge would do well business-wise and continue to provide good services to all tourists.
Kowloon West Corps Corps Officer: Captain Linda Fung Petition:
1. Please pray for the Corps’ plan of Junior Soldier courses in July so that children can learn and grow in biblical knowledge.
2. Please pray that God would bless people serving the Corps to be more sensitive towards the growth in their personal lives, characters, and spirituality.
3. Please pray for the Corps’ follow-up ministry for newly-converted parents.
Aberdeen Family Store
Store Manager: Ms. Bonnie Lam
Please pray that we could increase employee training.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Finland and Estonia Territory TC: Colonel Patrick Naud CS: Major Saga Lippo Officers 110 (A37 / R73) Cadets 4 Corps 25 Outposts 5 Sr Soldiers 621 Jr Soldiers 26 Adherents 180 Petition:
1. In July 2023 there will be important changes in the Territorial Leadership (TLs retirement, new TC/TPWM and new CS and TSWM) and in the Estonia Region (new Regional Officers). Please, pray for a smooth transition, the ‘settlement’ of the new leaders into their new roles and responsibilities, and their children can also adapt to the new environment.
2. Please pray for all officers and their families, for those who will receive a new appointment during this summer.
3. Please pray that God would call new people to be officers in both Finland and Estonia.
PATH Centre Assistant Service Supervisor: Ms. Karen Fung Petition:
1. Please pray that God would bless people with ASD and their families with health and spiritual well-being. May God bless all of them to adapt well in the ever-changing environment and different life stages.
2. Please pray that God would bless our team with health and spiritual well-being. May God’s grace cover and protect all our team members and lead them every day in serving persons with ASD and their families.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES