Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Philippians 4: 6)
Property Department Property Director: Mr. Jack, Tsang Kai Fung Petition
1. Pray that the Lord will give us strength to demonstrate our integrity and professionalism in a field that demands our very best.
2. Pray that our staff have good health and wisdom to cope with our work.
Tung Chung Corps Corps Officer: Major Alfred, Wong Yuk Fat Associate Corps Officer: Major Agatha, Wong Lai Hung Kui Thanksgiving
Two ladies of the Corps took part in the ‘8 Lessons for New Believer Spiritual Growth’, among which Mrs Yip experienced Jesus’ presence during the pandemic. Affected by the pandemic, Mrs Yip could not fall asleep without taking sleeping pills. However, after converting to Jesus, she relied on God and gained strength through the power of prayers, and later she was able to fall asleep without relying on pills.
Centaline Charity Fund School Head: Ms. Wong Shun Ngor Petition
2. In the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, we pray for good health and peace for all the parents, students and staff.
2. We pray for satisfactory admission of new students and thus the continuous growth of the school. With love and guidance of God, we will keep on serving more and more families in this district.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Kenya West Territory TC: Commissioner Stephen Chepkurui CS: Lt.-Colonel Luka Khayumbi Officers 1,094(A859/R235) Corps 566 Cadets 31 Sr Soldiers 128,874 Jr Soldiers 126,888 Petition
1. Pray for success in our Evangelism so that we can be successful in reaching the unreached areas with the Gospel.
2. A number of our officers have health challenges. Pray for their healing so that they are able to do God’s work effectively.
3. Due to the outbreak of the third wave of Covid 19, most of our corps are closed and soldiers are not able to gather or even support their officers financially as usual. Pray for this situation to return to normal.
4. The Covid 19 pandemic has affected the cost of living. Life has become difficult for many people. Kindly pray that this situation improves in the shortest time.
5. Pray for spiritual growth among our soldiers even during this difficult time, that they may continue to trust in God.
Paramedical Service Section Paramedical Service Supervisor: Ms. Angel Chan Oi Ping Petition
1. Pray for the good health of all staff and clients, particularly during the pandemic.
2. Pray for the full and stable manpower of the PMS team to provide our best service.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES