Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.’’ (Luke 1：46-47)
Divisional Commander: Major Alice Tam
1. Pray for the teamwork and collaboration among various Corps in the days ahead. May the Divisional Headquarters (DHQ) recruit suitable manpower for the development of various ministries and the Youth and Children ministries. Pray that we can all work with one accord and glorify God with our work.
2. Thank God for His keeping as the DHQ leads our Corps development. May God enable the DHQ to continue equipping more spiritual leaders and encourage fellow Soldiers to have faith in taking up our mission and fight for God.
|07/12||Tseung Kwan O Corps
Corps Officer: Major Norris Cheung
1. Pray for the Corps’ strategic development and direction. May God allow us to see the needs of the harvest field.
2. Pray for the ministries of the Corps’ chaplaincy district. May God use the Corps as a bridge to the Gospel.
|08/12||So Uk Kindergarten
School Head：Ms. Ivy Lai
1. Pray that the new team of the school will work well together, providing quality service to our students and their parents
2. Pray for good collaboration between the school and the Corps. May evangelical work be carried out in the school, so that more families will receive salvation.
3. Pray for smooth preparation for the school’s Dedication Ceremony to be held on 11 December.
|09/12||THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
India South-Eastern Territory
TC: Commissioner John Kumar Dasari
CS: Lieut-Colonel Davidson Varghese
Officers 644(A420, R224) Aux-Capts 8 Corps 326 Cadets 20
Sr Soldiers 57,770 Jr Soldiers 4,279 Adherents 14,454
1. Impact of COVID-19 on Economy and Children studies.
2. FCRA Renewal: The Territory is waiting for the approval of FCRA renewal from Government of India.
3. Territorial Youth Congress: It will be held on 13-15 January 2022 at Booth Tucker Memorial Church campus, Nagercoil.
4. New Extension Areas: This year the Territory has extended new extension in the following 3 places.
|10/12||So Uk Estate Capital Development Project
Project in-charge: Mr. Simpson Pang
Pray for the good health and peaceful mind of our service users and the team.