always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 5: 20)
|03/01||Human Resources Department
Acting Human Resources Director : Ms Tammy Lo
1. Pray that all colleagues have good health in their body, mind and soul to cope with their work and serve with excellence.
2. Pray that all colleagues have the insight and wisdom to meet with the human resources needs resulted from the everchanging social situations.
|04/01||William Booth Corps
Corps Officer: Major Bruce Tam
1. Pray for the recruitment of ‘Project Administrator’ who will be responsible for the student and parents ministries of William Booth Secondary School.
2. Pray for the ‘Discipleship Training’ ministry of William Booth Corps in the coming 3 to 4 years.
|05/01||Jat Min Nursery School
School Head: Ms Annie Chau
1. Pray for the arrangement of the upcoming Parent-Teacher Association family trip. May God bless us with good weather on that day. Pray that all parents will enjoy the time together with their kids in the nature created by God, and that they may share parenting experience with other parents and build a supportive rapport among themselves.
2. The Chinese New Year is coming. Thank God for His keeping over the past year. We entrust in You the children’s health and growth. May the Lord continue to keep the children in good health and free from harm by virus and germs. Pray that they will grow in Your love. Also, pray that all staff of the School have good health, ability and wisdom to cope with our daily duties.
|06/01||THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
TC: Colonel Eugene Bamanabio
CS: Lt-Colonel Dieudonne Tsilulu
Officers 385(A294/R91) Corps 120 Cadets35
Sr Soldiers 25,176 Jr Soldiers 13,026 Adherents3,812
1. The commissioning of Cadets (new Lieutenants) in May 2022
2. The visit of The General Brian Peddle and Commissioner Rosalie Peddle in May 2022.
|07/01||Tai Wo Hau Small Group Homes
Person-in-charge: Ms. Avis Chan
1. Pray for good health in the body, mind and soul of our staff, that they will be able to take care of children of our Homes and help them as they grow.
2. Pray for suitable candidates to fill the vacancies and strengthen our team.