For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost. (Luke 19:10)
Tung Chung Corps Corps Officers: Captains Gideon & Alice Yue Petition:
1. We pray that God will grant peace to every family of Tung Chung Corps.
2. We pray that God’s healing power will be present in the church.
3. We pray that God will protect the physical, mental, and spiritual health of the teachers and students at The Salvation Army Lam Butt Chung Memorial School.
4. We pray that God will protect the evangelistic ministry in The Salvation Army Lam Butt Chung Memorial School.
Tin Hau Family Store Store Manager : Mr. Don Yip Petition:
1. We pray that God will lead our colleagues to be peaceful and joyful in the face of pressure.
2. We pray that our colleagues will be healthy and satisfied physically, mentally, and spiritually.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Japan Territory TC: Colonel Stephen P. Morris CS: Lt.-Colonel Tamotsu Nishimura Officers 154 (A61 / R93) Corps 41 Outposts 12 Cadets 3 Aux-Capts 2 Envoy 1 Sr Soldiers 2,178 Jr Soldiers 174 Adherents 32 Petition:
1. We praise God for the work of the Mission Team from USA Southern Territory, who have been ministering throughout the territory in recent weeks, sharing the love of Jesus through testimony, song and hospitality.
2. We praise God for the recent Post-Commissioning Seminar, providing opportunity for officers within their first five years of ministry as well as those officers who have served between ten to fifteen years to come together for a time of learning, spiritual growth and development, and mutual encouragement.
3. Please pray for the spiritual and physical health and well-being of all officers, staff, soldiers and participants in each corps and centre throughout the territory.
Tak Tin Community Day Rehabilitation Service Assistant Service Supervisor: Mr. Ken Wong Petition:
1. Successfully recruit suitable staff to serve service users.
2. Safe and smooth during outdoor activities.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES