But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit. (Jude 20)
Human Resources Department Finance & Human Resources Administrator: Ms. Agnes Ng Petition:
1. Pray for the whole team members and their families can have a healthy living.
2. Pray for the existing systems and on hand projects can run and deploy smoothly and successfully.
English Speaking Corps Corps Officer: Captain Cecilia Codoy Petition:
1. Continue to pray for the Generous life, Pastoral care ministry and comrades to remain steadfast while looking for a new place of worship. Let the provision of a new place become an opportunity to thrive and bring more souls at the feet of Jesus.
2. Please pray for the Community Services Programme for Foreign Domestic Helpers in ESC. May these ministry intended for them continue to meet and encourage the needs of ESC Community.
Wanchai Family Store Senior Sales: Mr. Jovi Fung Petition:
1. God, please grant us wisdom to speak encouragingly to introduce the benefits of recycling to our customers and raise their awareness of environmental protection, glorifying your name.
THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING Germany, Lithuania and Poland Territory TC: Colonel Cedric Hills CS: Lt.-Colonel Hartmut Leisinger Officers 117 (A61 / R56 Corps 36 Outposts 4 ) Aux-Captain 1 Envoys 1 Sr Soldiers 701 Jr Soldiers 72 Adherents 394 Petition:
1. The on-going ministry and support to Ukrainian refugees in all 3 countries of our Territory.
2. Special events planned for 2023
Summer Camp for Teens and Music Camp – restarting after the COVID break
Territorial PREPARE (Emergency) Training in Warsaw
Territorial Leaders conference in October.
Women’s Weekend in November
Bradbury Home of Loving Kindness Service Supervisor (adjunct Superintendent): Mr. Francis Au Petition:
1. Please pray for our residents and their families. May they always be peaceful and joyful, appreciating each other’s love and experiencing Christ through the love.
2. Please pray for all our staff. May we all do our best to serve the elderly with the philosophy of ‘Heart to God, Hand to Man’, testifying for Christ’s love.
3. Please pray for all those in illness and suffering. May they have hope in times of pain and challenges and keep relying on Christ.
ACCEPT ALL COOKIES