||THURSDAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER MEETING
TC: Colonel Yusak Tampai
CS : Lt-Colonel Cedric Hills
Officers (A645/R412) Corps 282 Cadets 36
Sr Soldiers 39,741 Jr Soldiers 7,469
Prayer Topics :
- Thanksgiving for the end of 2020 vision this year and will be continued with 2025 vision and its strategies, please pray for God’s guidance to formulate this vision and its strategies.
- Pray for our Nation, Indonesia, pray for the government’s steps in reducing the Covid-19 Pandemic spread in Indonesia.
- Pray for The Salvation Army ministries in our Territory, especially in 4 parts of services, namely social, medical / health, education and spiritual services in 7 Divisions and 2 Regional areas.
- Pray for the development and flourish of 2 large divisions. Pray for the development / expansion plans of 2 large divisions. Pray for the ministries development in East Indonesia (Maluku and West Papua islands)
- Pray for the continuality of the continued recovery of Central Sulawesi in terms of facilities and infrastructures.
- Pray for family coaching and recovery efforts in all Divisions and Regions
- Pray for officers, Active and Retired, especially for their health and for the recovery of several officers.
- Pray for youth growth. Pray for the growth of our Young People.
||YAU TSIM INTEGRATED HOME CARE SERVICE TEAM (Senior Citizens Services)
Assistant Service Supervisor: Mr. Yau Man Chun, Matthew, staff and those benefit from the programme
Prayer topics :
- Pray for the elderly and carers in the community. May God grant them good health and peace of mind amid the epidemic.
- Pray for the work of all colleagues of the Service Team. May God keep them in peace and a thankful heart as we serve those in need. Also pray that God will bless all the work of our colleagues, so that those benefitted will experience God’s love and care for them.