Kiss PaMa Cookie Sale 2019 – Love Without Conditions
Since 2016, The Salvation Army has been having Charity Cookie Sale in April and May to raise funds for children with Special Educational Needs. The proceeds from the campaign are used to provide assessment and treatment for the children and support to the families in need.
This year, the Charity Cookie Sale will last from April to June, allowing the children to express their appreciation for both their mums and dads. A well-known local illustrator, DinDong has prepared 5 unique designs for the cookie boxes.
Kiss PaMa Cookie Gift Box
A beautiful gift box is also available, which comes with a full set of 5 boxes of cookies and a cute DinDong leather keychain. Sale Channels:
1. Family Stores
2. Street Booths
3. Development Department
Free delivery services to commercial districts is available for an order of HK$1,500 or above. For orders less than HK$1,500, please purchase that at our Family Stores or The Salvation Army Headquarter.
The Proceeds to Support the Families with SEN children
[DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM]
Be a Volunteer
We invite you to be our volunteers, helping out at the Charity Cookie Sale.
Dates & Districts:
- 27 Apr 2019 (Sat) Shatin/Tai Wai, Causeway Bay, Chai Wan
- 28 Apr 2019 (Sun) City One, Tsuen Wan, Tuen Mun
- 4 May 2019 (Sat) Shatin/Tai Wai, Tsuen Wan, Tuen Mun
- 5 May 2019 (Sun) City One, Tsuen Wan, Tseung Kwan O
- 11 May 2019 (Sat) Shatin/Tai Wai, Tai Po, Yuen Long 1 June 2019 (Sat) Shatin/Tai Wai, Tai Po
- 2 June 2019 (Sun) City One, Tsuen Wan, Chai Wan
- 8 June 2019 (Sat) Tsuen Wan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wong Tai Sin
- 9 June 2019 (Sun) City One, Wong Tai Sin
- 15 June 2019 (Sat) Shatin/Tai Wai, Tseung Kwan O, Wong Tai Sin
Special thanks to Sante Healthcare Alliance International Limited for sponsoring SHUR Healthy Breath Capsule Trial Pack and BreatheEasy Trial Patch for our family volunteers for their participation and support for the Kiss PaMa Cookies Sale.